INCURSION is a board game set in the world of Secrets of the Third Reich. Armored troopers of the US “Lucky Seventh” hurtle through underground bunkers and combat the monstrous forces of the German SWD in a furious race against time. The Doomsday Device is ticking and neither the Allies nor the Axis can fail. The mechanics for this two player game are simple to grasp allowing players to instantly focus on their tactical options. Play is incredibly fast-paced and tense and players choose their forces through a card-based Requisition Point system. The game may either be played with chipboard stand-ups that are included in the box or with highly detailed metal miniatures that are available from this site. Miniatures are NOT required to play this game but they are really cool! The exquisitely designed and produced contents of the boxed game are as follows:
- Rigid two piece box covered in art
- Glossy 28 page rulebook
- Card rules summary/playsheet
- 4 sheets of two-sided heavy-duty die cut pieces (132 total) including counters, doors and stand-ups for all models that might potentially be used in the game.
- Super Heavy duty two-sided six-fold game board
- 86 cards including the full deck of battle and all model cards in multiples where appropriate.
- 3 black dice
- 36 black plastic stand-up holders for doors and “models”
- Vac-formed plastic holding tray
- More fun than you can shake a stick at!
This 64 page full-color expansion book takes your games of Incursion to the next level. It contains 19 new missions, new rules, new characters, fluff, painting tutorials, an up-to-date FAQ, and all the fluff and thematic triumph you've come to expect from the Grindhouse. Additional free print and play assets are available on the downloads page. See special Double Feature Deal on this page to get the Boxed Game with this supplement at a reduced price. Also check out the Allies and Germans sections of the webstore for all the cool new models!