Hi everyone. Wow! Lots of interest…

We are still wrangling with the manufacturer but getting closer every week. The timetable has been pushed out by about a month due to some foot-dragging by the manufacturer. If I could snap my fingers, and have the goods in front of me I would but alas, the process must run its course.

Thanks for being patient folks. I would like to reiterate that we’ll start taking preorders through this website in the USA and through West Wind in the UK just as soon as I have proofs in hand and I’m confident that there won’t be further major delays. Don’t want to take anyone’s money until we’re sure when we can deliver…though we very deeply appreciate all of you who have offered!

Watch this space.

Jim